The aim of the ISF Kenya Project is to raise awareness, in ISF students and other members of the community, of the fact that many children in the world do not automatically have the benefit of a good education. We focus on raising funds for one school community in Kenya and aim to make a difference in their lives.
The ISF Kenya Project works for the promotion of education, adult education and vocational education and training including aid for students at Chitsanze Schools: Chitsanze Primary School P.O. Box 33-80403, Kwale and Chitsanze Secondary School for Girls, P.O. Box 33-80403,Kwale, educational institutes in the Republic of Kenya.
We try to collect funds and use them accordingly to achieve our aims. Fundraising is made possible thanks to donations, the organization of fundraising events and bazars. Funds raised in this way are used as follows:
- Promotion / construction of new educational facilities for Chitsanze Schools.
- Purchase of teaching materials and school furniture for Chitsanze Schools
- Maintenance and repair of the school building and school grounds of Chitsanze Schools.
- Provision of educational grants for selected children at the Chitsanze Schools to enable them to continue their schooling or to attend universities in Kenya.
- Payment of or assistance with the salaries of additional teaching staff at the Chitsanze Schools approved by the ISF Kenya Project e.V.
- Deployment of funds for the promotion of education, adult education and vocational education and training including aid for students at the Chitsanze Schools as well as the procurement of funding for corporations
Japanese Bake Sale
ISF’s Grade 10 and 11 students held an event to support the Kenya Project. This event was held on 3rd March, which is a Japanese holiday. Japanese-style sweets such as Daifuku and sweets made with matcha were sold. We are pleased that 273 Euros was raised for the Kenya Project at this event! The funds…